DALTON TWP., MI (WHTC) - Hazmat teams were called to Michigan’s Adventure amusement park yesterday afternoon after exposure to chlorine forced over four dozen swimmers out of the wave action pool, with nearly half of them treated at Mercy Health Muskegon. Officials say a mistaken mix of pool chemicals used to keep the water sanitary created a cloud of irritating gas that caused minor respiratory problems. Lifeguards on duty were able to limit injuries. The rides and games section of the park remained open.
Jim Bohannon 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM
On Air Now.