HOLLAND TWP., MI (WHTC) - Fire safety experts continually preach about cleaning out the lint filter every time a clothes dryer is used. Perhaps that lesson was reinforced yesterday afternoon when a building at the Timberwood Apartments complex off of Burke Street on Holland’s North Side had to be evacuated when a blaze broke out inside of the laundry room’s dryer vent, sending smoke out. There were no injuries reported by residents or firefighters. No initial damage estimate was made.
Roger Hedgecock Show 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
On Air Now.