PARK TWP., MI (WHTC) - SEMCO Energy officials say that about 50 residences in Park Township should have their heat restored by today after a gas leak yesterday morning. Utility crews blocked off roads temporarily after township firefighters at the station located at 160th Avenue at Perry Street noticed the distinctive smell and saw the gas bubbling through cracks in the blacktop. The leak in a steel line was repaired by welders, and SEMCO staffers went house-to-house late last night to ensure that service was property restored.
Roger Hedgecock Show 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
On Air Now.