HOLLAND (WHTC) - Numerous roads along the Lakeshore remain closed as a result of severe storms that dumped heavy rains on the area Thursday. In the city of Holland, Paw Paw Drive remains closed from 112th Avenue to Legion Park Drive. Police closed off the road because the Black River had flooded the roadway. It is expected to reopen Friday, depending on flooding conditions.
In Ottawa County, here’s a list of some of the roads that remain closed:
- 112th at Lakewood Bouelvard
- Ottawa Beach Road by the Ottawa Beach Inn.
- U.S. 31 at New Holland Street
- M-121 over Rush Creek near I-196 east of Zeeland
- 104th Avenue at Chicago Drive
- 120th Avenue south of Riley Street
- 104th Avenue from Adams Street to Mason Street
- 84th Avenue south of Adams Street
- 72nd Avenue at Business I-196
For a complete list of closures in Ottawa County, log onto www.miottawa.org/mediaroom. Emergency offcials advise drivers to NEVER drive on a road that’s covered with water.