HOLLAND, MI (WHTC) - One resident was injured when apparent unattended cooking in a kitchen led to a house fire in Holland on Saturday morning. Crews from all three DPS fire stations were called to the residence in the 300 block of Central Avenue near 16th Street. It took about 10 minutes to bring the flames under control. One unnamed resident was taken to Holland Hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation; no firefighters were hurt. No dollar amount of damage was initially estimated.
Roger Hedgecock Show 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
On Air Now.