HOLLAND TWP., MI (WHTC) - No criminal charges are expected against an unnamed Holland Township man who apparently ignited an apartment building fire on Wednesday afternoon. Authorities say that the blaze which displaced 57 people in 29 families at the Clearview Apartments complex was accidental, although the 38-year-old resident was attempting to burn off the fur of a dead squirrel with a propane torch on a third-floor balcony. Insurance investigators will continue to comb through the wreckage before a dollar amount of damage can be estimated.
WHTC Trading Post 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Call in 395-1450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org