By Kelly Schremph, Hollywood.com Staff
Twitter can be both a gift and a curse. On the one hand it helps us all stay more connected than even before. (Not to mention heighten our stalker tendencies to our favorite celebrities in a way Facebook can't.) But on the other hand, it also makes us privy to some information that normally we'd rather just not know about. For instance, Kendra Wilkinson recently shared her many insecurities about her body image to the point of seriously oversharing.
""I think my right butt cheek is bigger than my left butt cheek,"" the former Playboy bunny tweeted on May 1. ""Oh and my right boob is sooo much bigger than my left boob. I'm so off. Lolol,"" Wilkinson, 26, also wrote, while apparently laughing out loud out loud. But she isn't the first celeb to share a little too much on the social media site. Here's a look back on some of the most outrageous/controversial tweets for the month of April.
- Ke$ha snapped a quick photo of her...ahem...relieving herself on the side of a street and posted it for all her followers to see on April 25. Some things really should just be kept sacred.
- That very same day, Miley Cyrus confided in her fans about a certain dream she had about a fellow artist. ""Why did I dream I gave Lady Gaga a foot massage last night??? I think it's cause I read that she rubs her feet when she's lonely. So do I,"" she tweeted. Too each their own, I guess.
- Then there are those who prefer to stick to the three-day underwear rule. Judd Apatow recently tweeted on April 28: "I brought underwear but forgot socks on this trip. Going day three on these fruit of the looms. May wash with a rock down by the river."" I think I speak for everyone when I say: WHY?!
- When Courtney Love thought her daughter was getting hit on by someone she didn't approve of, she did what any self-respecting parent would do and took to Twitter to vent about it (which has now been deleted). ""I hear from Frannie's roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances,"" referring to her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate. ""I'm not mad at her, him i am about to shoot dead."" Parents just don't understand.
- Even Alec Baldwin let those 140 characters get the best of him on April 11 when he ended up accusing the Today show of stalking him. ""The television crew camped outside my apt said they were with the Today Show. #howthemightyhavefallen,"" he quipped. Perhaps we just solved the mystery to the morning show's recent ratings dip.
Ke$ha Is Doing WHAT On the Sidewalk? PIC
Celebrity Instagram Accounts You Need to Check Out
Alec Baldwin Slams Today Show, Says He's Leaving NBC