HUDSONVILLE, MI (WHTC News) - A Hudsonville meat packing plant was saved from fire yesterday morning, as Fire Chief Dick Mohr said crews were able to attack the flames from above and keep the blaze at West Michigan Beef on Van Buren Street from spreading beyond a shed. The fire broke out when a worker set down a blow torch near flammable materials and a propane tank exploded as a result, shooting fire into the attic. There were no reports of injuries.
The Dr. Jack Stockwell Show 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
On Air Now.