« back to Movies
The Little Mermaid 3D
- Release Date: Sept. 13, 2013
- Genres: Animation
- Cast: Rene Auberjonois, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, Paddi Edwards, Buddy Hackett, Jason Marin, Kenneth Mars, Edie McClurg, Will Ryan
- Directors: Ron Clements, John Musker
- Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
- Swimming into the hearts of a new generation, beautifully restored and this time in 3D, "The Little Mermaid" features the beloved Ariel, a fun-loving and mischievous mermaid, who is enchanted with all things human. Disregarding her father's order to stay away from the world above the sea, she swims to the surface and, in a raging storm, rescues the prince of her dreams. Determined to be human, Ariel strikes a bargain with the devious seawitch Ursula, trading her fins and beautiful voice for legs. With her best friend Flounder, misguided seagull Scuttle and the calypso-singing Caribbean crab chaperone Sebastian at her side, Ariel must win the prince's love and save her father's kingdom, all in a heart-pounding race against time. Originally released in 1989, "The Little Mermaid" garnered two Academy Awards®, including Best Original Score and Best Original Song. Directed by Ron Clements and John Musker, who went on to direct "Aladdin" and "The Princess and the Frog." "The Little Mermaid" returns to the big screen on September 13, 2013, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D in select theaters.
Show Times / Buy Tickets
There are no current showings for The Little Mermaid 3D in this area.