Could this be true, that the United States is fighting side by side with terrorists in the middled east? And why is the United States government funding terrorists who are killing Christians? Phyllis Schlafly wrote in her book No Higher Power that Obama is waging a war on religious freedoms in America, and apparently over seas as well.
The U.S. is:
- Supporting Al Qaeda and other terrorists in Syria
- Funding terrorist groups in Iran
And the U.S. supports Saudi Arabia as one of our closest allies, even though:
- Saudi Arabia restricts all religions other than Islam, including the possession of religious items such asthe Bible, crucifixes, and Stars of David
- Christians are arrested and lashed in public for practicing their faith openly
- Muslims are forbidden to convert to another religion. If one does so and does not recant, they may be executed
- A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks
Note: This post focuses on Christians, but a similar analysis could be applied to Jews. For example, Iran – which has the largest Jewish population in the Muslim world – has a constitution which officially protects Jews.