I love this stuff! I've been taking apple cider vinegar for about a year now. I never have heartburn or indigestion. There are so many health benefits by taking it! It's inexpensive and you can find it at most grocery stores in the health food section. I always buy the raw, unfiltered kind, that way you get the maximun benefits! The raw, unfiltered kind contains the raw enzymes and stomach friendly bacteria which promotes healing. Clear vinegar is processed and doesn't have any of the benefits of raw ACV. I take about 2 teaspoons in a glass of water every morning. If you can't stand the taste, you can always mix it with apple juice instead of water or add a little lemon to the water.
Here's the 5 Health Benefits:
1. It can cure hiccups. When you get a case of those pesky hiccups, just take a teaspoon of ACV and it should instantly cure the hiccups.
2. It prevents indigestion. If you know you are going to be eating something that doesn't agree with you, try this old remedy: add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 cup of warm water. Drink about 30 minutes before meal time.
3. Gets rid of bad breath. Since it has acidic properties, it makes a wonderful remedy for bad breath or halitosis. Just add 1/2 teaspoon into a cup of water and gargle for about 10 seconds at a time until the cup is empty. It also whitens teeth!
4. Helps control blood sugars. ACV helps to improve insulin sensitivity, which is needed to maintain the sugar levels of blood. Mix 1 teaspoon in a glass of water and take 3 times a day to steady your stomach's rate of digestion, which will keep blood sugar levels more consistent.
5. Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. The potassium and other substances makes the blood thinner and is helpful in controlling blood pressure. The fiber absorbs fats and cholesterol by expelling them from the body as waste materials.
Oh yeah, let's not forget that it is great for dyeing Easter eggs too!!! Those are just a few of the many health benefits from Apple Cider Vinegar. Go get a bottle today!